[IP] sending back extra tubing

In a message dated 07/14/2000 8:16:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< From my experience with Mini-med they are always
 eager to please a customer.  If everyone sends the extra tubing back to them
 will send a clear message. >>

I've been away for a while so I've missed some post, but I thought this was
interesting!  We have tons of extra tubing, I'd love to send it - I've been
saving them, just knew it was gonna come in handy one day.

I have one question though.  A couple of weeks ago while we were out of town
we got a no delivery alarm.  In calling the 1 800 number after they got it
all straightened out, the lady ask me something about how often I changed
site.  I explained that I only changed reservoirs every other time, but the
tubing from the quick release up every 3 days.  She explained that the reason
that was not a good idea was that the lubricant in the reservoir was only
good for 3 days.  Which in fact could cause a "no delivery" alarm.  (of
course this wasn't what caused ours).  My inclination is to believe they are
just trying to sell more reservoirs, but I'm wondering if they would have to
sell it, since they suggest changing everything every 3 days.

Susan (mom to Allie 11 - almost 12 - dx'd 8/98 and pumping 12/99)