Re: [IP] 'Wonder Baby'

At 03:00 PM 7/14/00 -0400, you wrote:
>Okay, time to complain here.  While I am VERY glad that the little girl knew
>what to do (I am a little puzzled that she was self-possessed enough to
>prepare sugarwater.........

I looked back at the story just now and it is saying the child was opening
packets of "sweetener". When the sweeteners first came out everybody said
pass the sugar. Now the saying goes pass the sweetener, the blue and not
the pink, or vice versa. What I am building to is if it were sweetener then
her liver may have dumped glucose to raise the level.