Re: [IP] colds?

When I used to get colds a lot, I mainly left the basals alone, and
bolused a bit higher. Also I checked very late at night and would bolus
a touch if I needed it.
   If he's in the mood to eat, that's good, but I found the higher
boluses saved me having to muck up an otherwise good basal profile.
   As he grows, too the basals may need to be changed, but as always,
YMMV.  And water, water, water, to keep the fluids up...
Jenny S.