[IP] New smart meter

.....a device that checks bg and delivers
insulin as needed.     Does anyone know any body working on such a thing?
Hey Bonnie,
    As a matter of fact, when I went through the MiniMed intro presentation
last spring of '99, I asked their rep about just such a device, (because my
first-born son was also dx'd at age 12), and he had said he didn't want to
discuss a pump until it could read his blood and deliver, or not deliver,
insulin accordingly. The rep said, "As a matter of fact we are currently
working on just that very thing." Of course, I got a MM 507-C last July and
haven't heard a thing since then! Maybe we should all flood their email
address with letters about it's progress? Just a thought! Hope it is coming
soon though.
    Rosemary K