Re: [IP] When you begin pump question

I don't know about children- but I began my pumping with my older pump at
home because I was too sick and with my MM I began in the doctor's office
with my MM rep as she is a certified trainer and also wears the MM herself.
I was on U and R so we just made the switch with my old pump beginnings..I
have read where many children on here do not have an overnight stay but I
think if you search the archives you will be able to read more about your
questions. Sorry I wasn't much help. I think is it so wonderful that
children today have the pump to use..what a difference 30 yrs makes!
email @ redacted