Re: [IP] Diabetes Burnout

I also have this book. Have been burned out for 34.5 yrs, but just got the
book when I went on the pump 3 months ago. Not stabilized, my CDE says she
can't do any better and my  endo won't handle my blood sugars. He says
that's up to my CDE. I"m going to a new endo but can't get in till Oct. 31,
so----- I'm very burned out.   Really love this list even though I can't
keep up with it. You all are keeping me going. Honestly!  Thanks for being
there.   Suedalgal