Re: [IP] Re: diabetes burnout and gizmos

Trish lol lol!!!
  We all have our hang ups and Diabetes is a major one for most.  What
makes me mad is the Doctors attitude toward you if you are having
problems dealing with it.  Like it all my fault, your the only one not
dealing with it.  Well I hear the same stories from all Diabetics I come
in contact with.  There needs to be some compassion, and help.
  Another one of my bandwagons