[IP] Thanks, Susan

Thank you for your insight on the details/engineering info on a "closed loop
system".   Of course, I had not thought of all those things to be concerned
with.  That is why you are the engineer and I am definitely not...(right
side/left side).  Now I have a lot to think about.

The info you provided was terrific.   Guess I will just wish for the
continuous glucose monitoring sensor the become available to all of us soon.
Again, thank you for the feedback. I appreciate it and will keep thinking
about it.

SNIP>>>From: "Susan Fisher" <email @ redacted> Subject: [IP] Thoughts on a
closed loop system from an engineer<<<SNIP