Re: [IP] Food for Thought (No Bolus Required)

> "Being a diabetic is like taking a second job.
> If you do it well, you can prosper and live long.
> If you do not read the fine manuals, if you refuse
> to show up, you'll get fired.  And there ain't no
> grievance committee."
> Jon Carroll
> San Francisco Chronicle
Just thought I'd mention for those of your who aren't
familiar with Jon Carroll, he's a columnist for the SF
Chronicle (last page of the datebook section), he's
also a Diabetic though 99% of his columns focus on
other things.  Very enjoyable read to start the day off
with (I've been waking up to him for the past several
years), his column's also at www.sfgate.com enter "Jon
Carroll" into the search box.

-Sara G.