Re: [IP] 'Wonder Baby'

Sammi,  good point about the article on the Wonder Baby. Sorry you didnt get
to go camping.  Ive had to go as far as unplugging my computer so as not to
damage it. Now that Im able to get back on Im swamped with stuff to catch up
on. If you ever get the chance though Ohio does have some wonderful places
to go camping! Maybe next time.