Re: [IP] Unused tubing

> I'm curious, how often does everyone change their tubing?  I get the
> with 20 sets and 10 tubes and change the tubing every other time.  Do some
> of you go longer than that?  And, if so, how often do you change the
> RoseLea and Max... pals for 8 weeks now... :o)

This may sound pretty lazy...I change it when I remember - maybe every third
or fourth set change.  My intentions have been to change every other time
(essentially, once a week)...but circumstances & my own failing memory don't
always decree that it is so!  I haven't had any problems at all with it, as
far as tubing goes.

I use the Tenders 10/20 sets, too...I am so glad they package them that way.
Even given two sets per one tubing, I STILL come up with extra tubing!  :)