Re:[IP] Insulin + Laughter + Friends Mix Very Well Together :o)

Hi everyone,    I  noticed something while hosting and attending the past
few chats,  Some of you come and go very Quickly when you find the chat to
be off the topic of diabetes or pumping.  Let me ashure you that there is a
wealth of information to be learned at any of our chats and a few good
laughs as well . Stay around a few more minutes and see what you can learn
or share with us.   Some of our chat hosts and friends have 20+ years
experience in the pumping field!! We have a retired M D. that attends with a
wonderfull sense of humor and knowlege about life in general and makes you
feel at home, and can also make a big problem seem very small after chatting
with him. All of our chat hosts keep the chat lively by employing a sense of
humor but also organize the chat to be a learning experience for all who are
attending.   Its really nice to post to the list to get answers regarding
your problems and wait a while to get your answers. But just think how nice
it is to give or get live information while your attending a chat, Or just
get those few good laughs you have needed all week.  So the next time you
see that the chat is off topic, We are just venting are frustrations with a
few good jokes!!  Just come in and say a few words and turn the chat in
another direction and get ready for a great chat experience!!  LETS ALL
ATTEND A CHAT SOON!!   And Remember,       INSULIN + LAUGHTER + FRIENDS  =
A better sense of well being and the feeling of a better future for all of
us.   Thanks for Reading :o)  C J Jutras Lewiston,Maine  PLEASE NOTE THAT
THESE ARE MY FEELINGS AND DO NOT FEFLECT ON WHAT OTHERS MIGHT THINK!!  And
You may respond to my address with any comments you might have about this
post!! email @ redacted