[IP] Clinton cure search

I'm sure most have seen this and I don't believe this will be the final
solution, it is a step in the right direction for more funding.

> WASHINGTON (AP) - Hoping for the "true miracle" of curing diabetes,
President Clinton on Thursday announced a $5 million effort for clinical
trials on
a promising treatment for the disease. During a speech before the NAACP,

Clinton announced that the National Institutes of Health and the
Diabetes Foundation would release $5 million to 10 centers for research
into a
new technique for transplanting cells in the pancreas, which produce
insulin. A
team at the University of Alberta tested the procedure, called islet
on seven patients with severe Type 1 diabetes, also known as juvenile
All of them have been able to maintain normal blood sugar without taking
> shots.

Jack Granowski
email @ redacted
I don't want any yes-men around me.  I want everybody to tell me the
even if it costs them their jobs.
 - Samuel Goldwyn