[IP] Re:Immune System paranoia

I got a little paranoid when I read this too. I looked it up on the web and
did not find much info. I guess I'm more paranoid because in January my
regular quarterly thyroid that had been controlled for a while using
Levothroid showed too much and the endo reduced the dosage, anyway to
shorten the story I'm now back up to the same dose. Starting to wonder whats
going on. I'd also like to know more about these other diseases (can't
spell). I also found another one that had to do with the adrenal glands
(Addison's that could also be related) on this website

Anybody got any info on how common it is to get more than the thyroid and

Hashimoto's dx 7/98
Diabetes    dx 1/99