[IP] Re: Burnout

Thanks Sammi for your very tactful contribution to the burnout thread.

Cliff writes:
>Diabetes Burnout, I think
> not, be glad you are alive.

I AM glad I'm alive, AND sometimes I feel burnt out.  I don't see how or why
one cancels out the other.

>>Those who are feeling "burnt-out" - I'm not speaking for all, but I will say
that I believe most of us have been there...so don't hesitate to ask for
help, even when it seems that nothing CAN help.   Cliff is right - you may
fail, but TRYING is the key to survival...& even when it seems no reason is
visible to you, work to FIND a reason to be glad you are alive.

Glad to be here, for more reasons than I can count!