[IP] 'Wonder Baby' and Diabetes Burnout....

Wow, that was in MY town. I need to find out more about it. I need to find
the article in our paper!!

    Also, to comment on the Diabetes Burnout.  I enjoy reading about the
honesty some have when it comes to this. I think we all experience it and
those of us who say they don't...once again in MY opinion are doing the
DENIAL thing.

    Its like saying you can do something for 24 hours 7 days a week and
NEVER get tired of it. I DON'T think so!!!

Diabetic for 16 years and pumping for 8 months.