[IP] Glucose sensor

Bonnie says:

  SNIP>>>>>Yerachmiel said; I want something new and bold and exciting: how
a glucose sensor that hooks up to the internal pump and keeps blood sugars
between 90 and 130 for weeks on end??   Am I asking for too

No, I understand that the sensors are expensive and the pump companies have
ones that work but don't last for long periods of time in the body, a very
hostile and unforgiving environment. If they married the sensors to the
infusion sets they could be assured you would change them frequently but the
insurers would probably freak out totally. What do you think B Brad?