[IP] Unused tubing and letter to MM

Hi Bonnie,

I sent my package of unused tubing (5 sets) to Al Mann (CEO of MM) last
week and have heard nothing. Were we the only ones that did this, or did
others of you join the campaign to get MM to sell the cannulas separate
from the tubing (and at semi-reasonable prices)??  The more packages he
receives, the less he can afford to ignore them.

The address is:

Mr. Al Mann
Chief Executive Officer
MiniMed Incorporated
12744 San Fernando Road
Sylmar, CA 91342

I'll send an email copy of the two letters I sent him to anyone who
wants it.  Just didn't think the rest of the list would want another
long post!