[IP] DM driving

No comment because ....it is unrelated to DM.

SNIP>>>>I have been reading this thread about how much alcohol a DMer can
consume, etc., etc.  Recently there was a thread *implying* it is imperative
to test BG before driving. I have yet to see anyone suggest they not drive
after drinking alcohol. Does anyone NOT drive after or is this a whole
different ball game getting behind a wheel?<<<<SNIP