Re: [IP] Re: Diabetes Burnout

Very, very, very well said Sammi.  I too am so happy to be alive and still
walking, al be it, slowly and somewhat "off balance."  Yes, I do have days
where I wish I did not have DM with all its disgusting complications.
However, because of my faith in God and people on this list, especially those
with a wonderful sense of humor, I can and will go on with the hand I was
dealt and will continue to have a positive attitude..That's not to say that I
don't have days where I want to chuck it all, throw away the pump, etc.,
etc., etc.  When I realize that that would REALLY be stupid and I would be
much worst off, I keep pumping away with a smile on my face and a gracious
heart that I have lived long enough to experience the pump.  While it is not
a perfect solution, I still remember clearly the yrs. before the pump and I
am happy to be able to handle this disease, and get on with my wonderful, but
not perfect life.       Jackie  P

Cliff, I am so glad to know that after 35 yr. IDDM that you "never" suffer