Re: [IP] Re: Diabetes Burnout

Cliff,
Diabetes Burnout doesn't mean we are big babies or that we don't want to
try to live w/our disease.  It means we are human and we are all
susceptible to feeling frustrated at times.  I deal with my diabetes quite
well (been diabetic since 1979).  Still, I feel frustrated about it once in
a while.   That is what this site is for . . . encouragement, venting,
information etc.  If you never feel any sort of frustration of burn out
about dealing with it then you are a super human being and I envy you.
Santana