[IP] FW: NNF - A Web Site That Helps Understand Statistics

Dear friends --

Perhaps the most common acronym used on any list about diabetes is YMMV,
which, of course, is another way of saying that there is statistical
variability in our outcomes.  I commend this newsletter to you, and the site
it directs you to as an excellent resource in understanding statistical

This is forwarded with permission in its entirety. Subscription information
is at the end.

Jim Handsfield
mailto:email @ redacted OR
mailto:email @ redacted

the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the United States Public
Health Service or any other agency of the United States government.