[IP] Re: Diabetes Burnout

I can't believe you people "Diabetes Burnout".  Does
this mean you don't want to try to live with diabetes?
 I take everyday as a challenge, to make my numbers.
Some days I fail but I try never the less.  I realize
that I may not have had diabetes as long as others, I
have only been one for 35 years and on the pump for
only 7 months but I think that burnout is something
that you give yourself.  Diabetes Burnout, I think
not, be glad you are alive.  Put that (Diabetes
Burnout) in your attitude and get over it.

Do You Yahoo!?