: [IP] Diabetes is a real disease

Denial is not just a river in Egypt you know. It is one of the most
effective coping mechanisms we have to deal with the unspeakable. I had a
patient with an advanced brain tumor who applied for life insurance. My
office manager told the insurance company that wanted the records that it
would be sent collect since the records were in three Bankers boxes. Then
she told them to have the medical director call me, after a few moments on
the phone he said they wouldn't issue a policy. So forget the records.  I
never forgot Tracy's Chutzpa in applying for this insurance. After she died,
I told her mom who got a laugh out of Tracy's eternal optimism. Spot