RE: [IP] site lump

Lucas use to have the same thing and then we changed the procedure a little.
Most of the time they were nothing but on a couple of occasions they were
infected. Since we started using the following we have not had any problems.

1: We use IV prep.
2: Then V3000(Smith+Nephew) tape without the hole.
3: Set his site through the tape.
4: Cover with V300(Smith+Nephew) with the hole.

Pete