Re: [IP] When you begin pump question

I was on Regular and Lente prior to going on the pump.  All I had to do was not take the Lente the morning I went for my pump start.

I think it may be more common for kids to have to have a hospital stay, but the pump therapy book provided with my mm508 specifically says that a hospital stay is not necessary.  My impression is that only a small minority of endos push that.

Blake
T1 IDDM 30 years, mm508 day 4