Re: [IP] Re: Haggis...

Actually I suppose some of the organ meats could be the healthiest to eat.
This was interesting. Thank you for sharing. The strangest thing for me
that I have eaten was alligator and frog legs..the frog legs were really
good..Oh I have had bear meat and vension because my son in law hunts to
feed his family to avoid all the hormones in the store bought meats. And do
they have a little 2 yr old who loves bear roast and vension! When the
vension comes out- my grandson hits the dinner table LOL!