Re: [IP] ACE inhibitors

I have been on Vasotec for 2 years. I was prescribed
it due to mild hypertension and early stage kidney
problems. My original Doc and my current one seem to
want the dose as high as possible with out causing my
blood pressure to drop too much. I started on 5mg 2x
per day and now take 10mg 2x per day. I have had no
adverse problems from the Vasotec but when I started
on it, I lost 25 pounds in a month and a half (my
kidneys started working properly again!!!). The only
thing that has happened when they upped the dose was a
being a little light headed for a few days. Hope this

> I need some information on ACE inhibitors.

Minimed 508 - DX 1972 - Pumping Since 5/30/2000

Do You Yahoo!?