Re: [IP] Diabetes Burnout

I will definitely keep you up to date on how the book Diabetes Burnout is
reading!  Right now I feel so thankful to know that someone has written about
it.  I also feel thankful to have a list like this, to know that I am not the
only one experiencing the burnout!!  Sure, my family listens to me and are
very supportive, however, they are not diabetic and do not understand EXACTLY
what I go through each day!  Any support we can all give each other, that's
the way to go!