Re: [IP] Vent

>  She has a
> mild cold and a hugely swollen Lymph Node, but all mono, strep and
> blood tests have come back normal.  Ketones only when she is over
> 300.  I am at my wits end and am just sitting here at work crying.
> I don't think I can deal with anymore!!!!!!!

Infection ==> high bg's and the need for more insulin. It isn't
always the same and sometimes does not go that way for us, but I can
recall lily's insulin reguirements going up by 50% during one of
these episodes, both basal and bolus. Don't be bashful, use the tool
you have to control bg's and talk to your medical team.