Re: [IP] Lunch BGs gone awry

It sounds as if you might want to raise your mid-morning basal by a bit
to see how it goes, try from 11:00 through to 1:00 with mabye 2/10ths of
a raise, say for example from .4 u/h to .6 u/h. All it takes sometimes
and test, test, test, for the few days after to make sure.
  I would test in the morning up to lunch too, to make sure you're not
'rebounding'.
YMMV
Jenny S.