[IP] IP: routine

Just a quick note to see if I'm in the minority.  Does anyone else find that
blood testing has become so routine that often you forget to look at the
results?  I did this today, feeling a little low, I checked and then half an
hour later thought to myself.. hmm.. what was my sugar anyway? DUH.. (I do
this when my sugar is fine too) Luckily these meters have a memory since I

IDDM since July 1976...born May 1975...pumping since March 2000 with Tabitha,
my blue minimed 508