[IP] Vent

Just needed to vent a little.  After 3 failed attempts at fixing my air
conditioner the company has finally decided to send me a new one, but I have
been out of my house for over a month now because with 100 degree temps, you
can't live in Texas without A/C...then today as I left on my lunch hour, my
1 year old 99 Hyundai car DIES on the freeway as I am surrounded my huge
trucks.  I coast off onto the shoulder and then down the exit ramp coming to
a stop at a dangerous intersection.  Car gets towed but they won't be able
to check it out till Monday or Tuesday and we have NO public transportation
here...another $100+ to rent a car for a few days... And to top everything
off, Jessica's blood sugars have been running 190 - 450 since Saturday and
won't come down.  We have changed sites and used 3 different bottles of
insulin with no luck.  She has a mild cold and a hugely swollen Lymph Node,
but all mono, strep and blood tests have come back normal.  Ketones only
when she is over 300.  I am at my wits end and am just sitting here at work
crying.  I don't think I can deal with anymore!!!!!!!

Thanks for letting me vent to others who understand.  Any ideas on Jessica
would be greatly appreciated, but I'm afraid I will have to just be patient
till that Lymph node swelling comes down.  Oh, and she gave me her cold

Mom of Jessica, age 8, diagnosed @ 9 months, pumping 2 years & Jarred, 9

Say Bye to Slow Internet!