[IP] Lunch BGs gone awry

Help! Over the last three days my 3 hours-after-lunch BG readings have gone nuts -- in the 200 - 230 range.  I'm eating exactly the same stuff and in the same place that I've been eating lunch for months now. In the "good old days" my BG would be back in the 120 - 150 range after three hours.

A bolus brings the reading down, so I'm inclined to conclude that the insulin is good. This is the only mealtime bolus that's suddenly gone whacky.

I've tried increasing the lunch bolus (and not just a unit or two) and still get the high BG.

Should I adjust the morning basal? What else should I check on?