Re: [IP] I am OK!

Dear Roger,
Oh dear..I am so very sorry...there are no words except you have my very
deepest sympathies. I have not lost my spouse of 30 yrs but my sister lost
her hubby at a young age of 45 1 1/2 yrs ago and she then inheretied a
business and didn't have alot of time to grieve but she is doing ok but
still misses her hubby of course. His death was sudden and traumatic. We
all miss him alot. I don't know if time really heals but my sister says the
pain does become less but she still mourns.
Hugs to you...