Re: [IP] Testing for thyroid antibodies

Taking oral temps are the ones right on. Unless you have been drinking
something cold or hot about 1/2 hr before. (which I would pull sometimes as
a kid LOL)  At least that is what I was told. I have been running a 100.8
temp which I use an ear thermometer for and then I take it by mouth and it
reads the same.
I am in a lupus flare. The BGs are ok even with the pre,.Hurray! My doctor
is very happy with the pump in dealing with lupus and pred and other meds.
email @ redacted