Re: [IP] One week anniversary

YIPPEEEE! I am SO happy for you. When I read about the children and teens
having gain freedom with being able to sleep and eat and do what they want
my heart always jumps with joy and many times I sit here and shed a tear or
2- it's a good thing you can't see all of this!
I am so happy for your son and for your family!