Re: [IP] Chat Tonight Thurs. 7-13Hi Everyone

Hi Everyone,     I will be Hosting a Chat tonight at 9:00PM EDT (2AM GMT)
Time In the IP Anytime room!!   I would like to welcome all Veteran,
Parents, Newbie & Future Pumpers to the chat!!  Here is the chat address
http://insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml  To log in to the chat use the
password ( pumper) to enter!!   And Remember the only stupid Question is the
One that is never asked!!    C  J Jutras  Lewiston, Maine  :o)    P.S.
If you run into problems just follow the on screen instructions at the chat