[IP] Carb counting

     Here's another one,
     3 Duck feet - 1 meat exchange. 0 carbs
     (Still looking for a three footed duck)
     I had to this one several times, my husband is Chinese and you can't
     say no to his mom. :) I guessI've been lucky, they haven't made or
     ordered anything on your list, yet.
     >Honestly, I was looking for some Chinese food counts, and stumbled
     Ants/eggs/larvae, 1 T = 0 carbs
     Ants, Choc coated, 3T = 2 carbs
     Bee Maggots, Canned, (Ewww!!!) 3 T = 0 carbs
     Caviar, black/red 1T = 0
     (this next one is my favorite)
     CATERPILLARS, Canned (honestly, you can BUY canned caterpillars??)
     Still 0 Carbs.
     Haggis, 4 oz.  22 g Carb
     Silkworms, raw, 1 oz = 0 Carbs>