[IP] I am OK!

I wish to thank all who sent cards&notes to me and my family. I have lost a
brother, Mother and now my soul mate in 7 months. As some out there may know
the loss of a spouse after 32 1/2 years will be hard to overcome. I know Jean
would want me to do well from now on. To all Diabetic people try to be a
little nicer to the person in your life who try to help you in your Daly
struggles. Jan special thanks.          Roger C dx 47 pm 5/8/00