[IP] Diabetes Burnout

Hi!  Has anyone ever experienced diabetes burnout?  I know I have lately!  I
was diagnosed at the age of three, 27 years ago, and I get so frustrated
sometimes!  Well, I found a book at Borders Bookstore titled Diabetes
Burnout: What to Do When You Can't Take it Anymore.  You know, all the other
diabetes books are basically for people who are recently diagnosed, and the
information is nothing new for those of us wha have had this condition for so
long.  I just started reading the book yesterday, so I can' t tell you how
great it is yet, but when I was just flipping through the chapters, it seems
to address everything I am going through!  Just thought I'd share!