RE: [IP] swimming

The Disetronic is water proof and ppl do go swimming with it on.
If you have a minimed dunkproof means that if you accidently drop it in
water and then quickly remove it nothing *should* happen to it. but you
can't go swimming with a mini med pump unless it is enclosed in the sport
gaurd, a big clunky clear sealed case that allows a pumper to continue
pumping while in the water.