[IP] swimming

Hi everyone...
Been on the pump for 3 days now, I love it! Slightly paranoid this morning, as I changed my infusion site by myself and now wonder, "Is the insulin really going in?" I guess we'll see in 1/2 an hour when I do my postprandial.
My REAL question is about swimming... the video says the pump is "dunkproof" but my CDE said I can go swimming with it on. What does everyone out there do? It's supposed to start getting humid next week and I know a trip to the swimming pool will be in order! Thanks :-) Sharon Spadaro