Re: [IP] KFC & Frozen shoulder

Kelly and all,

"Nutrition in the Fast Lane" can also be found online at
<http://www.fastfoodfacts.com/>.

    ... Susan  :^)

Lynn,
I have a booklet that my CDE gave me and it lists the nutritional
information
for many fast food items.  It is titled "Nutrition in the Fast Lane" and
can
be requested if you call Insulin Infusion Specialties at 1-800-838-7867.

Anyway, for the time being, 3 Crispy Strips are 10 carbs and 3 spicy
buffalo
crispy strips total 22 carbs.  I cannot find any information on the
Subway
Wrap, however.  There are listings for subway foods, just not the wrap.
Hope
this helps!  If you'd like to email me to ask more questions about fast
food
counts, feel free!  email @ redacted
- -Kelly