Re: [IP] a blast from the past-Yerachmieil

Did you buy straight needle infusion sets and bend them by hand like I did?
You also forgot diluting the U100 insulin to U36.  At first I used Sterile
saline that if I remember correctly where 30 cc bottles and then I discovered
our local Nordisk rep who would deliver Dilutant to me (for free) and put it
between my front doors.  I took this, my old pump with me on a cruise and had
to inquire about the current on the boat so I would know if I could recharge
these batteries or if I needed to bring 9 or so (it was a 7 day cruise) all
charged up.

I have a picture of myself at my brothers graduation wearing this pump on a
black belt with a light blue dress.  It was so conspicuous.

One thing I would really want would be the white cloth pump holder that was
made for the Velosulin pumps that were out for about a year in the mid 1980s.
 I think I, as a woman could use this with dresses and skirts that did not
have pockets.

Carole H.