Re: [IP] Surgery and a blast from the past

I'm familier with the prof on the other list...actually dropped that one
today, as it was mainly type twos and one of the guys is a real herbal
nut. said to one how he thinks she doesn't need her meds if she ate this
and that...Bummer. The "prof" was nice though, and even though he didn't
seem "sharp" he is new, so like most, he may be a bit paranoid for the
first few months to a year.