[IP] Re: Haggis

Haggis has a long Scottish history and has evolved over time (read that as
being made more palatable).  The Oxford English Dictionary describes haggis
as: "A dish consisting of the heart, lungs, and liver of a sheep, calf, etc.
(or sometimes of the tripe and chitterlings [small intestines of pigs cooked
as food]), minced with suet and oatmeal, seasoned with salt, pepper, onions,
etc. and boiled like a large sausage in the maw (gullet) of the animal."  I
don't care what the carb count is, I pass!  ;-)

John Kinsley
email @ redacted
Type 1 since 1956
MM 507 since 6/9/98