Re: [IP] Medical Procedure

I missed the original thread. Sorry.  I could understand cutting basals DOWN
before the procedure, but not off totally.  Most docs want a slightly higher
bs when having a surgical procedure to prevent lows.  Half sounds too low to
me(In my un-professional opinion)   A friend of mine just has surgery and her
doc only dropped her basal by .2 units per hour if I can remember correctly.
Double check with your doc though.  My prayers are with your wife through her