[IP] Spot replies

Thyroid autoantibodies is a test for Hashimoto's thyroiditis or autoimmune
thyroiditis. It is sometimes called TPOA= thyroid peroxidase antibodies  The
thyroid destroys itself like the islet cells do. Sometimes this dz is known
as Hashimoto's struma. It is sometimes also related to gastic parietal cell
autoantibodies which results in pernicious anaemia. All of these diseases
are auto immune diseases. If you are Mr Lucky Lucky you dont get any of them
but if you are Mr Lucky you could get all three. My last endo thought I had
them all but, I was Mr Lucky Lucky and had none of them. These diseases are
all related to a certain inhereted immunotype or haplotype HLA DR3/4. They
are also usually concordemt with blood group A