[IP] Re:IP Pumping @ School

>It seems that the school is willing to budge a little now that we have gone
>this far and had to hire an attorney!  We're hoping we can get things rolling
>real soon.

Dear Susan,

I'm surprised they haven't given in once an attorney was on board.
It's very sad that they've forced it this far.  It's probably due to
their lack of knowledge of what insulin dependent diabetes is and
what it takes on a daily basis to treat it.  Each time we run into
this type of problem, it helps me to know that it is mostly a matter
of people being uneducated about D.  Otherwise, there would be no
battles to fight; for they would totally understand and support the
right of our children to treat their disease while at school the same
way they do at home.

Hope everything works out.

Cindy, mom to 13 y/o Noah, dx at age 9, pumping since 7/99